Due to the main blogger (and only blogger) deciding to enjoy the following two months in another country, this blog won’t be updated very much. When this post is published, I will be in the plane (good for me!). The rate of updating depends on the available internet-connection and whether there’s any spare time. To make up, here’s a poll which dramacd you’d like to see summarised when the damn bitch is finally back. (scroll down for more info on each BLCD).
Personally I prefer Zettai Fukujyuu, since there’s not much content to summarise, but storywise I recommand Keiyaku Furikou, because oyaji-romance = ♥
- Zettai Fukujyuu: Politics and a lawyer. High smut-level and an unbelievable cute Tori.
- >>>plain smut
- Hanayome wa Marriage Blue: Sweet lovestory how a commoner introduces a rich man to the simple life BEFORE the actual marriage. Excellent BGM and likable characters.
- >>>comedy, boy-bride
- Shiawase ni Dekiru: non-con Morimori and no trace of Morimura Yuuki in this outrageous seme.
- >>>alpha-man sweeping the feet (among other) of his target
- Koi no Hanashi: When a misunderstanding becomes true in an arranged date between an awkward gay who has never dated before and a (former) straight man. Brought by the same author of Kotonoha no Hana and Mr. Romantist no Koi.
- >>>Sweet and touching
- Keiyaku Furikou: Very slow-paced but satisfying story about former superior-underling in salarymen-setting. Both realise their feelings for each other after many years, going through marriage and loss of their wives.
- >>>Slice of life, oyaji
-Poll ends on September 2nd-